Friday, October 24, 2008

Incredible New Tool For Launching Profitable PPC Campaigns

Good afternoon everyone. If you're a loyal follower of this blog, you know that from time to time I do pitch new and innovative products that I personally use and have seen results from. It's been over 3 months since I recommended something in the area of PPC or SEO. The reason is that it's been slim pickings. I've tried more than a dozen products, none of which were any good.

That's all changed. Why? Because in an effort to improve my PPC effectiveness, I found a tool that guarantees a profitable, fully optimized PPC campaign, at the moment of launch. If you're doing PPC now, you know how difficult it is to make money with PPC ads.

This product, PPCbully, kicks major *&^%$#@. As you already know, pay-per-click campaigns take a lot of trial and error. You set up your keywords, write your ads and track conversions until you find just the right combination that works the best.

PPC Bully, an advanced keyword research tool, allows you to know *up front* what works - and what doesn't. You get to see exactly what your competitors are doing, cash in on their "test" and launch with the most lucrative combinations possible.

To better understand how PPC Bully works, check out the demo video on their homepage. It walks you through the basic process. After you take a look, I promise not to say "I told you so". You'll save lots of time and expense for next to nothing - ensuring successful PPC campaigns.

Enjoy,
Michael

No comments: