Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Improve Rankings With Paid Links

I'm not a big fan of paid links, but when all else fails, new options look better. I promote links to other web sites on my own web sites and blogs. This is a great way to earn additional income from my web properties and provides other websites with in-bound links from well established sites that carry a Google PR ranking.

...still with me?

Said another way, building links to a web site helps the web site come up higher in search rankings. One of the ways that sites get inbound links is through link exchanges or buying one-way links. The concept of buying links became an issue when Google announced they would penalize sites that were purchasing links.

The link bartering companies have gotten smart now. It's easier than ever to purchase one way links that are manually placed on web sites. This makes buying links more viable than ever. So, if you have it in your budget, and you have the right broker, buying links is now an option in my opinion. However, I do recommend that you exhaust all other opportunities before spending your money.

No comments: