Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Improve Your Search Engine Rankings

Welcome to the Improve Your Search Engine Rankings Blog. This blog is dedicated to the on-page and off-page strategies you need for increasing your ranking on Google and other major search engines.

When I launched my first website in 2004, I know nothing about SEO. Today, I manage multiple website and blogs and have top 10 Google rankings for all of them. In fact, I rank in the first position for a number of competitive keyword terms and phrases.

Although I've published my own book and ebook on the subject of SEO (The Webmaster's Book of Secrets), I wanted to share my ideas and findings in real time... enter "The Blog." I hope you'll join me on this daily journey of improving rankings, generating more target traffic, and earning lots of revenue.

No comments: