Wednesday, July 15, 2009

How to get 48,280 followers on Twitter...

Hi all.. quick post today. I don't know if you've caught on to Twitter yet, but I'm slowly picking it up and learning more about this social media tool everyone's been talking about. A good friend of mine just share his tool for creating a huge list of followers.

As far as I can tell, the benefit to all of us who are interested in web marketing and web site promotion can use Twitter to communicate to our audience and even increase traffic and sales through out website(s).

The tool I just started using automatically add new followers to my Twitter account... And it's 100% FREE! It's a called Twitter List Builder and I'll be testing it over the coming weeks. The concept is essentially leveraging other twitter members to quickly grow your list.

If you have experience with this tool or other twitter tools that are helping you succeed with Twitter, Facebook, or other social media sites, be sure to comment below.

No comments: