Thursday, July 2, 2009

Wow.. That Was A Shocker!

A couple of weeks ago I decided to start offering an SEO training course. As with any new venture, I decided to put together a program, post a marketing page, and focus my efforts on SEO. I really don't want to start with PPC just yet.

In just 2 weeks, I reached the #16 spot on Google. Now I've been hanging there for about a week and I'm getting anxious. How am I going to break into the top 10 (my next goal) and then eventually reach the #1 position? Well, I think I'm going to focus on unique article distribution and commenting on do follow blogs.

So what's my plan? I'll put together one article to distribute each week for the next 4 weeks and comment on do follow blogs at least 3 times each week for the next 4 weeks. Each week I'll update you on my progress to see how we're doing. In addition, I'm going to check out who's linking to the number one competitor and inquire about links on those site.

1 comment:

webay said...

Your blog is so attractive and impressive and i need to appreciate you for sharing the useful information to all..............